As an independent charity, the CGF receives no funding from local or central government, and is completely self-funding.
Registered Charity Number – 274325
Our mission is to:
- support children and adults with growth related problems, and their families
- fund research into potential solutions
- raise awareness of growth problems
- support health professionals in the management of these conditions
The conditions supported by the Foundation are:
- Russell Silver Syndrome (RSS)/Intrauterine Restriction (IUGR)/Small for Gestational Age (SGA)
- Bone Dysplasia
- Sotos Syndrome
- Premature Sexual Maturation (PSM)
- Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD)/Multiple Pituitary Hormone Deficiency (MPHD)
- Weavers Syndrome
- Tatton Brown Rahman Syndrome
Need To Talk To Someone?
Do you require information or someone to talk to?
Do you wish to volunteer, donate, or attend one of our events? Then please, feel free to get in touch!
We are happy to help!